I cant download 22.2

It does not let me download it

1 Like

Can you provide us more information of why you can’t download it.

What device you use?
Android or IOS?

For android you can try this

I am a ios player

Infinite Flight are beginning with a staged roll-out on Android, followed by iOS, to ensure we cover any launch issues smoothly. This means we are releasing the app to more people in stages. Please note they don’t know at what time it will reach your device as this is determined by the Play Store and App Store.

First off, welcome to the community! Second, I see that you are an IOS player. Now I’m not an expert or anything, but I have IOS 15 on both of my devices and the Update is available. The only thing I did was go to the App Store and search the game.

hope you enjoy the community😉

I ran in to a problem today too but I concluded that it was due to the app store being down on ios along with other apple software

On the app store, press your iOS profile picture on the upper right of the “Today” screen. From there you should be on your account page. Pull down and refresh the account page then scroll down until you can see your updates. The Infinite Flight 22.2 update should be there.

If it isn’t there, @LordWizrak basically has the reason why.

Infinite Flight are beginning with a staged roll-out on Android, followed by iOS, to ensure we cover any launch issues smoothly. This means we are releasing the app to more people in stages. Please note they don’t know at what time it will reach your device as this is determined by the Play Store and App Store. ~ @LordWizrak

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.