I can't connect to live

For a reason, I can not connect to live. Whenever I try, I see this:
(-<>-)
Device:
Apple iPad Air 2
iOS 9.2.1
9.9GB available
Connected to WiFi

PLEASE DON’T CONNECT THIS TO OTHER THINGS NOR CLOSE IT. I MISS MY GRADE 4 LIVE ACCOUNT.

3 Likes

Make sure everything is okay with your wifi. Make sure the router is set, no updates need to be added (to the router) etc. If all is good then see if you can get on normal wifi like check the internet. (Maybe put this before step one lol) if all is good and the problem persists, restart your device. If it STILL persists, then delete the app and redownload. You have one of the best devices for IF so no problem there.

1 Like

That’s up to the mods to decide. No point in adding it

Make sure to check your email details or how you signed in/up.

It doesn’t even ask me that @Skylines , just tapped it and after 0.5 seconds, that appeared.

Try restarting the device or refreshing the game again. If that’s not the case than its your connection for sure.

I restarted my device, router, IF and… I can’t Re-download because the internet is so bad in I.R.I
Any other suggestions?

That’s probably your issue.

I gotta admit that.
But I have previously played IFL on it and it was no problemo. The connection might be slightly slow but is more than enough for IFL.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.