I cannot see the tanker

I’m writing this in hopes someone will help fix this! I’ve in installed and re installed i.f. But I still cannot see other aircraft, I can see other jets, like f22 or citation, but not all the time and I cannot see any KC10 tankers, I can see their icon and square that indicates they are there but I see no aircraft, I’ve turned the aircraft count up as well, reloaded the game … it’s on my iPad, can anyone help?

Hey Mikey! This could be due to the fact that those “invisible” aircraft are not downloaded to your device.

• If you are using cellular you need to make sure to have “Automatic airplane download on cellular” checked.

• If not, try turning your count up even more (this can cause performance issues depending on your device).

Hope this helps you!

2 Likes

An alternative to what Luca said above, is to spawn in a KC-10 on solo.
This will force IF to download the aircraft to your device. Again, make sure that if you are using cellular data, that you have download airplanes over cellular enabled.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you too!! I will venture down both of those avenues!

I have honk that was the issue, none of the livery’s had downloaded! I will turn on automatic downloading!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.