I cannot believe this is the expert server

I think there should be a feature that only lets you choose realistic routes and aircraft with liveries so there aren’t any more Delta A333-900 from SFO to LAX.

2 Likes

This would be nice…

1 Like

Sadly this is the world we live in now

1 Like

We should do it with age too.
If you’re not old to be a pilot in real life, you can’t fly on Expert.

Obviously sarcasm but that’s the level of realism you’re talking about.

8 Likes

The expert server is basically the casual server now. I made a Discord post yesterday about someone’s poor judgement at TNCM. They landed as I was back-taxing. I cannot say in words how frustrating it is, but I’m sure you guys all know how it feels.

I’ll take this a step further. If you’re not a certified Pilot irl, you can’t fly on expert.

I think it should be a written exam. If there’s people under 17 (including me) that are actually good at IF it would be unfair to them to be stuck in the training server. But I do get what you’re saying.

1 Like

What’s the issue here? They’re LUAW’ing while you’re taking off.

What if we had a 4th server called Professional and the only way to fly in it is if you have a Grade 5 and private pilot License 😎

2 Likes

then there might be 5 people at most in that server 😂. I honestly find it quite amazing that people with 90 hours are considered “experts.”

1 Like

I saw someone yesterday on expert with 12 million xp but they had a grade 3 because they had 500+ violations lol

2 Likes

at that point you’d think they were getting them on purpose.

Probably. But they also don’t have a life

1 Like

Bro I was controlling lax on training the other day and everyone acted so professional

more like Grade 4 to loosen it a bit

well, that’s what it is at its best

Well, if you’re a pilot irl, grade 5 becomes a minimum lol. Trust me, getting your license will take you more time to get than grade 5

1 Like

Expert server needs to be renamed to expert casuals server

That’s hilarious!

1 Like

Hey woah woah woah, let’s not disrespect Boston…here.

1 Like