I cannot believe this is the expert server

I was lined up going to Philadelphia taking off of runway 9 and all of a sudden I see this Swiss 777 trying to run me over

5 Likes

Unfortunately if there wasn’t ATC there isn’t anything that can be done.

4 Likes

Very disappointing to see. Without ATC, these airspaces remain less enforced and more subject to unprofessionalism.

5 Likes

Relax!!! my guy was just trying to recreate this:

30 Likes

IMG_7823
tell me about it

But hey, I find it is overall better than TS and thankfully there are trained controllers out there to (try) and tame the chaos

3 Likes

LOL I saw that the other day, pilots becoming inpatient

I’ve heard rumors abt the expert server but I’ve never seen this

1 Like

After that he was like 1 inch closer to hitting me

1 Like

And I don’t think this is normal in Boston airport

1 Like

It was ATC not the pilot lol, The A319 (I think that is what it is) can’t stall out the a350s engines

1 Like

Oooh I also remember that time I was in Seoul abt to takeoff and this plane was landing and the atc didn’t initiate go around

Let’s just say I almost collided

1 Like

Come on. At least it isn’t RFS in-game chat.

2 Likes

I totally agree with this. The pilot didn’t do anything wrong in the server.

2 Likes

Unfortuantely that’s just how it is. With no ATC, little can be done to preserve professionalism. Did the 777 have an IFC account linked? If so you could send them a DM but I doubt it would help much.

I’m not surprised, it is, after all, Boston. The pilots were just trying to recreate the taxi ride from the hotel that morning.

yeh, just a barrage of unneeded/unwanted messages, and even when you switch, I feel like they still use messages from the previous atc

Sadly not unfortunately

2 Likes

Similar thing happened to me just a couple of hours ago! Was taxiing to my gate after landing on runway 16L at Rome, and had a Swiss A321 taxi through my aircraft twice. When about to enter my gate, the same A321 passed straight through me and parked in my place after I had already lined up! I was going to report but before I could, they had left!!

3 Likes

I hate people who just can’t wait on the ES, had a similar encounter at an ATC controlled airport but I’m quite sure it couldn’t be reported. He was taxiing around corners at 30kts, almost crashed into me by trying to cut me off then proceeds to get onto the opposite taxiway to overtake me…

That’s crazy

Seriously tho I feel like there has to be AI controllers