I can’t type In IF (Callsign and Waypoint search)

Hello everyone,
I’ve been wanting to fly the 777 ever since the update, and today was going to be my first flight. There is something wrong though, as whenever I open up the on-screen keyboard to change my call sign or add a waypoint to my flight plan, the game doesn’t allow me to tap any other buttons, I’m stuck until I shut down the app and restart it. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
Thanks,
MrAirplaneGeek

1 Like

Have you tried using the keyboard in other apps? Has it worked there? IF uses the keyboard built into your device so I would maybe try a restart on that.

I have not tried to use the on-screen keyboard on other apps, although I am using it to write this post right now, and nothing’s happening

1 Like

Hmmm, If you haven’t already, I would still try a restart on your actual device and see if that makes a difference. Otherwise, there is always the option to delete and re-download Infinite Flight. I know that can kind of suck but I am not aware of any other “links” between your keyboard and IF…

Thanks, I’ll try all you said. I can still use instrument procedures, so its not the end of the world

1 Like

Well, let me know if a restart and/or re-downloading IF helps. If not, I will have to leave this issue to someone who is more tech savvy.

Thank you @Captain_Finck

1 Like

It Worked!!! Thank you so much @Captain_Finck!!

1 Like

I’m glad that helped! Time to get back up in the skies!