I can’t think of anything creative to put here

Here I am back with my super inconsistent posting schedule. Today we’re at home, contemplating our life choices while watching the traffic flow into O’hare

Here’s a Southwest 737-800 heading out to PHX. These are becoming increasingly common with Southwest moving to Terminal 5

Here’s an Atlas Air 747-400 taxiing out to the runway as a United CrappyRegionalJet is crabbing just above the runway

Next up is a China Cargo 777F following close behind the 747

Nice Butte

A Kalitta 747-400 doing an unusual departure on 22L, this wasn’t the only heavy that used 22L that day as a United 777 also departed shortly after

Here’s the same China Cargo 777F departing as golden hour rolls in

Here’s the Eva Air 777 with the nice butte heading out to Taipei

A United A320 with some B E A U T I F U L lighting

And last bud not least, a China Airlines Cargo 747-400F departing out to Anchorage

Well, that’s it! Hope you enjoyed, see you all in a few months when I remember this forum exists again.

52 Likes

One thing that never fails to shock me is the sheer number of Asian cargo operators that operate to Chicago. Granted, it’s a major hub, but getting more traffic than the likes of New York, at a guess, does surprise me.

Nice pictures, nonetheless.

2 Likes

It still feels so odd seeing Southwest operate out of KORD.
Awesome pictures!

2 Likes

Amazing pictures!! Love the United one :D

1 Like

You have creative photos. 💫

I like all.

1 Like

Just took off from O’Hare… INCREDIBLY confusing of an airport i must say…

BRILLIANT shots nevertheless! Especially that China Airlines 747, 2nd to last… the light is just striking!

1 Like

The main reason we get such a large amount of Asian Cargo is because Chicago acts as a pitstop for them since it’s the perfect distance between Asia/Anchorage, and Europe.

2 Likes

Considering that Anchorage would seem like the obvious refuelling stop, I am still surprised that Chicago is going strong too. Either way, I’m absolutely not complaining. Nice to see a mix of planes from all over the world regardless of airport.

1 Like

For a second, I thought this was an Asian airport, and then I saw the United aircraft…

Great shots! I love the lighting in the last shot!

2 Likes

ITS PLANES A BIG THING WITH ENGINES i cant imagine a more creative thing to put here

1 Like

This is one of the best photos I have seen.

1 Like

I was so disappointed that the fence was in the way but thank you!

1 Like

The fence adds another element to me. I like it in the picture.

2 Likes

I can’t think of anything creative to put here

fair enough

1 Like

Cool pics the EVA air 777 looks so shiny from the back!

1 Like

United operates a 737 out of Tokyo to Guam.

1 Like

Well, yes, I know that, but that is an A320.

2 Likes

yeah I also so that in flightradar24 yesterday I was surprised!

2 Likes

I love ORD

1 Like

God I love the constant flow of traffic into ORD. I flew there once for a transatlantic flight connection. I got a lot of photos there. Here’s my flight from ORD: Qatar 726 - A 777-300ER, my favorite plane!

3 Likes