I can’t subscribe to Infinite Flight on IOS

Hi, i trying to subscribe to Infinite Flight pro but i can’t do that because the app says the ITunes Store was unable to process purchases at this time and i have to try again later.
I’am trying to subscribe at the app for almost one week and still can’t get it.

Are you signed into iTunes?

1 Like

You might have to allow in app purchases via settings

2 Likes

There are plenty of tips to solve the issue as found through google and a website called ugetfix.

If you attempt to make a payment, but can’t do that because of “The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time ” error, check your credit balance. Open App Store or iTunes and sign in using your Apple ID. … If you have a credit balance, the sum will be indicated below your Apple ID.

Resign to your account

This method should work if you see an error message saying that “Credit card processing is temporarily unavailable.”

• Open Settings and tap on iCloud.
  • Scroll down and select Sign Out.
  • After that, try to resign to your account and check if iTunes started to work again.

Check if you have installed the latest version of the iOS system.

And finally, Check Date and Time settings.

• Click on Apple menu at the top left corner of the screen.
  • Open System Preferences and select Date & Time.
  • Check if the time, especially Time Zone , is set correctly.
  • Enable the Set date and time automatically option.

I hope this helps.

@Charles_Arancibia if this may not work this may also be because you cannot connect to the iTunes Store. Make sure you are not connected into any VPN configuration.

2 Likes

Ok, i’am going to try that
Thanks you

Yes, i did

Have you tried purchasing it through iTunes instead of the app itself?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.