I can’t connect to the live server even though our internet connectivity is stable. It always says unable to access global server.
Hey Manuel! Have you tried a quick restart of your device? Usually works for me.
The first item is to reboot your device. This can resolve many issues.
If that does not work, what device are you on? Where are you seeing the error at?
I’m using iPad mini 5
Yes I’ve done the troubleshooting procedures
Where are you seeing this at? Is the flight not loading or are you referring to the icons in the top right corner. Sorry for all the questions I am trying to get the details.
The flight is not loading i can not access through the app
So you are pressing fly and nothing is happening?
Are you on wifi or cellular?
Are you using a vpn?
Yes many times this day
I’m using WiFi no vpn
Please understand that while devices may be the same, the network configuration may be different between users.
Please try the following to resolve your connectivity issue:
Reboot your device
This should always be the first step to resolve any issue. Sometimes the server issue is temporary so waiting a short period of time and/or rebooting may help.
Switch between network types (WIFI/Cellular)
If you are on wifi, try cellular if you can. If you are on cellular, try a wifi connection and see if it is any different.
Try a different network
For troubleshooting, try a different network and see if the results are different.
Toggle airplane mode
– Shut down IF
– Go into airplane mode on your device for 40-60 seconds
– Turn airplane mode off. This causes your device to reconnect to your network and solves the problem for some.
VPN or Proxy
Ensure you are not on a VPN network or behind a proxy. These will often block the necessary UDP ports for a successful connection to the live server.
Reset device network settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
From the Home screen, navigate: Apps icon Apps icon > Settings > Backup and reset
Tap Reset network settings.
Tap RESET SETTINGS.
If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap RESET SETTINGS again to confirm.
Update wifi DNS settings
In some cases you may need to update your devices DNS settings on wifi to use google’s DNS.
Here’s how to change your iPhone’s DNS servers:
- From the iPhone’s home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi. The available wireless networks in range of your iPhone appear, as shown below.
- Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow.
- Tap the DNS field.
- Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. (If you enter more than one DNS server, be sure sure to separate the servers with commas.)
- To use Google DNS, enter 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Re-launch IF
- Open the Settings on the device.
- Select “Wi-Fi”.
- Long press your current network, then select “Modify network”.
- Mark “Show advanced options” check box.
- Change “IP settings” to “Static”
- Change DNS1 to 188.8.131.52
- Change DNS2 to 184.108.40.206
- Press “Save” button, disconnect from the network, and reconnect for changes to take effect.
The DNS can only be changed while on WIFI.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.