I can’t access my IF Pro account

Hey,
I recently got a new iPad. I have a valid IF pro subscription, and when I tried to log in to IF on my iPad, I can’t access my account and when I logged in it showed up as grade 1. Can you please help as I’m grade 3!

1 Like

Hey there Captain Hugh! When logging on did you ensure you logged in with the exact same google/facebook account that you did on your previous device?

How long has it been since you last played?

1 Like

I used the only email I ever use.

And it’s been 4 days since I last played.

1 Like

I would start be restarting the Infinite Flight app on the new device. Let’s see what happens :)

1 Like

Nope, same thing.

1 Like

Okay, try signing out of your account, restart the device and re-sign in.

I am sorry that this is happening to you.

1 Like

It’s not your fault, don’t worry, I’m actually going to try sign in on another gmail to see if that works.

1 Like

That didn’t work either.

1 Like

Is there any way to tell from my old device maybe?

Could you send me a screenshot of what your gradetable looks like?

See if you are logged out on your old device. If you are, that means the account credentials you are entering are correct. if not, that means that you are entering the wrong account credentials.

1 Like

Hi! From the looks of it it seems like you are in some way logging into the wrong account. If you are sure it’s the right account, please confirm if you have done all basic troubleshooting:

Restart Device
Log-in and out
Restart IF

If those didn’t work, I would recommend reinstalling Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Screenshot

1 Like

Yes that does look like you are in the wrong account as all stats are at 0.

1 Like

Well I have no other accounts that it could be with…

Notice how it says no active sub? That means you are signing into the wrong account. Perhaps there is a different e-mail or facebook account you used on the other one?

2 Likes

Either wait till a mod/staff comes in or reinstall IF.

1 Like

Isn’t there a way to see which email was used from settings?

1 Like

Hmmm, not sure about that. Try going into your old devices google account and search for apps that have access or something idk something like that

There is a way, but I am not sure if it will work 100% for you. Go to your old device and log out. When you log back in you will be prompted to select an email account. If you only have one email account there then you know thats the one you used. If there is more than one I suggest trying all of them on the new device to check :)

1 Like

I did that and it said “we found an account associated with this device, nothing about emails.

1 Like