I can not play live

I would like to play online, or with ATC but I can not play because I have to pay a subscription or an inscription … when I pay a check box with a [Error DF-AA-20] tick, I do not know what to do, I tried all the remedies but nothing! I connect via facebook.

I think this should go into the #support topic.
Im going to summon @schyllberg he will know what to do. ;)

1 Like

What device are you using? Your device might be too old to fly online or purchase a subscription.
Check this topics to see if your device is supported.

What I did I just used my data to pay for my subscription, and it worked.

That must mean your internet is blocking it for some reason

I did a quick search on the internet wih this error reference, and on Forums I read that this appears to be some sort of Google Play error.

Have you played on IF before, or is this a first go.
Do you have any other payed apps on your Android device?
Can you try installing a different app from the Play Store, and see if this works ok?

Can you please update the title of this post, so it better described the issue/error? This will make it easier to find for others.

Have a look at this clip, and see if this is something you can do on your mobile device.

or perhaps this one:

1 Like

Thank you for contacting support!

Customers using an older version of Infinite Flight that are unable to update in their App Store based on device compatibility will no longer be able to renew a Live or Live+ multiplayer subscription. If you have previously purchased a Live or Live+ subscription your service will still be honored and supported for the duration of your subscription period. Following your subscription expiration date or when trying to purchase a new subscription you will find “subscription unavailable” or a message similar to what you have received.

Infinite Flight’s newest update featuring global satellite imagery introduces the Infinite Flight Pro subscription which gives a full global flight experience and access to our entire fleet of aircraft. We appreciate your understanding as we move forward into the future.

Kind Regards,
Sebastian

3 Likes