I believe I’ve found an exploit...

I’m trying to become a IFATC. So I was playing as an ATC on the training server trying to get 500 operations until I remembered a thread I read where each clearance is considered an operation. So I wanted to test something. (Sorry whoever it was) I spammed a takeoff clearance to a plane, I had about 112 the cake back with 116. And I only told one plane what to do. I would consider this an exploit in a way because it makes grinding ATC operations way easier. Now to be clear, I’m not going to do this again because I don’t want to be reported.

3 Likes

An ATC (Air Traffic Control) exploit? That’s strange… I don’t really believe this is possible but I recommend you contact @schyllberg with evidence.

2 Likes

Alright will do thank you.

Probably might have been better to PM schyllberg rather than make a topic about it, because some people may have read this and started to do this cheat, or troll around with it

3 Likes

But he wouldn’t have known to PM him in the first place.

3 Likes

That won’t be possible, sschyllberg should be here in a few moment’s so it will be too late for anyone to exploit this. Even if people were able to exploit this, then schyllberg could easily find who (I believe) and remove operations as necessary or even make consequences for that account.

1 Like

I believe I’ve found an exploit... Alright, should I delete the topic then?

I don’t believe you have to worry. This isn’t even a confirmed exploit :/.

1 Like

No it’s okay you don’t have to, I just recommend you PM in the future first :)

1 Like

@TransportForLife okay 😅