I am sorry IFC

Hello IFC, today I would like to say sorry for inappropriate behaviour on this forum. I have non stop been posting reply’s with un needed things in them, posting topics that are extremely inappropriate for my trust level, and asking questions that I could probably get from google. I recently compared my reply’s and topics to a IFC regular, and some other members on the IFC, and mine where the worst. I do not want everybody on the IFC to be, oh it is @FLIGHT2 always off topic , always making inappropriate post’s. Let’s flag this user. I do not want to be that guy, I am sorry IFC for my Inappropriate behaviour on the forum.

28 Likes

Sometimes things get out of hands sometimes they don’t. On a public forum things can go wrong very quickly, things have a twisted meaning especially without tone of speech. It takes a man to own up to his mistakes. I always think before posting, how could this be interpreted and do you learn something from it. We are a community here and frankly a great one lets not let one obstacle hinder our journey.

Now… go out and enjoy your birthday 😉

Cign ✌️

7 Likes

Oh it’s @FLIGHT2 again. Jk

Thanks man! Love the reflection. Have a great bday! 🥳

23 Likes

It’s ok!

I’ve made countless of mistakes in this community and it’s never late to change yourself. Even me, before I didn’t like how I was. I just wanted to change my behavior. I took time to reflect myself and I learned from great things community members and I’m proud that I’ve changed myself and still going to be a better person! :)

1 Like

It takes a good person to admit their mistakes, and it takes a great person to recognize his mistakes and then change for the better! I totally understand you here, we all make mistakes sometimes. And that’s ok. It’s part of life and everyone makes mistakes sometimes, it’s totally fine. We can learn from mistakes and know what to do, or what not to do, and we can continue forward being a better person than you were before.

Cheers! And happy birthday, go enjoy it! 🥳

3 Likes

We all make mistakes, it’s what makes us human. It’s realising and learning from those mistakes that let us better ourselves.

Now get off IFC and enjoy your birthday!

1 Like

The new you is now. You got this

2 Likes

Everyone makes mistakes. It’s not about if you make mistakes or not, it’s all about if you learn from them and how you come back bigger and better than before!

1 Like

The sentiment is appreciated. Cheers. :)

A poem by Robert Burns.

Ye banks and braes o’ bonie Doon,
How can ye bloom sae fresh and fair?
How can ye chant, ye little birds,
And I sae weary fu’ o’ care!
Thou’ll break my heart, thou warbling bird,
That wantons thro’ the flowering thorn:
Thou minds me o’ departed joys,
Departed never to return …

12 Likes