I am reported without expert server

Hello,

I am reported without a reason and i can’t see it on the logbook but i have opened my game and it seems i am reported.

How!!!???

Screenshot_20190211-194629

Also i didn’t play expert server…

1 Like

Why can’t you check your logbook?

1 Like

What were you doing when the ghost occurred?

1 Like

There is not any notes.

Screenshot_20190211-195044

I did not play ES. I remember i just entered into the ES for a few time and i was parking position but then i am bored and after a few seconds i left.

I usually prefer to play in TS.

1 Like

Are you sure that this wasn’t from a previous flight?

2 Likes

Check the second page. Expert server or not you could have been ghosted by a moderator

3 Likes

I’ve checked all the pages until january.

I haven’t got anything and also i always respect Atc. Even TS, even unicom!

There is no warnings, violations but there is 2 year reporting. It is unbelievable!

1 Like

Maybe list your display name and callsign so it can be checked by a moderator.

2 Likes

MAybe the system had a seizure.

4 Likes

My display name and callsign has nothing bad. It is so long but doesn’t include any bad word, offrnsive word etc.

1 Like

You should move this to the support category.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, it can allow mods to see what flights and ghosting you’ve had😉

1 Like

There you go, if it’s long it’s just clogging the frequency so that’s reason to be ghosted.

List it here if it’s not offensive so a moderator can check your account.

4 Likes

You can see my display name, LTFMLTACLTAIEGLLEHAM. And my callsign is 66666666 but there is no warning. Also there is no restrictions about callsigns.

Also it wasn’t ES! I almost all the time play in TS.

1 Like

Do you remember the callsign you were using and have been using for a while? If you do, you’ll realize why.

17 Likes

That doesn’t matter. You should still be mature no matter what server you’re on. You never know when someone is watching and clicks that report button (as has happened here)

2 Likes