I am new to this forum. Can somebody please explain some things to me?

Good evening,

As I am new to this forum, I am confused on what I have to do in order to post suggestions, etc. Today is my first day on this forum, and I am confused. Earlier today, I posted a suggestion, and to start off, I was kindly welcomed by many people. So, when I posted the suggestion, I was told that I have to go up through trust levels? What is that, and how do I know my progress? Thanks for the help.

4 Likes

Welcome! Trust levels are earned basically by spending time on the website.

2 Likes

Hi!

Welcome to the community!!!

We are a very welcoming and inviting place so don’t worry if you make mistakes we all will! Here is some helpful links to get you started:

If you need anything feel free to contact me via pm they are always open!

-Blake

1 Like

And liking other people posts and stuff

From the Discourse Website -

The user trust system is a fundamental cornerstone of Discourse. Trust levels are a way of…

• Sandboxing new users in your community so that they cannot accidentally hurt themselves, or other users while they are learning what to do.
  • Granting experienced users more rights over time, so that they can help everyone maintain and moderate the community they generously contribute so much of their time to.
1 Like

Just be nice, respectful to staff and members, and how TL’s work is that the more you work, be on IFC, give likes, and are active will earn you trust to gang trust and boom you level up!

Way to welcome a new user, guys… wow

11 Likes

Thank you! My first time actually!

Welcome!

Please refer to the links shared to you by @USA_ATC as found in the post below.

Thanks and have a great day! 😃

4 Likes