I am missing something?

Hi I am new and I am missing a piece of information .bi cannot seem to capture Ils or even have it as an option on my Auto Pilot despite have a flight plan with my clicking on the triangle fir the Ils runway. My altitude and speed and Angle are all right but the Ils doesnt come by up on my to AP me help

1 Like

Hey Alan!

In the most recent update to Infinite Flight the method to use APPR//capture the ILS was changed up a bit, which could explain why you’re experiencing a bit of an issue here;

Check out the thread below, it provides an awesome step by step & detailed tutorial on how to use APPR with the new UI:

If you have any further questions on the topic, hit us up below!

6 Likes

Hi thanks but I don’t have airport menu with runways to select…thanks for it helping

1 Like

Are you sure you have tried selecting the airport (the coloured dot below the airport code), tapping the black box with the airport code and selecting the runways option?

Have a look at this and do what @EyesSkyward said

And welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Hi yes I am sure when clicking on for I get a plus sign to add or D sign for direct. I have a Rey fix triangle I can click is that what I use until flying. Thanks
everyone who is helping

• Tap on airport

• Select runways in the menu (see screenshot above)

• Tap on runway you want to land on, runway get a green NAV1 symbol (See screenshot above)

• Tap «Set Nav1» at bottom of page

• Set source in the nav menu to NAV1 (Press and hold)

• Set BRG1 to NAV1 (Press and hold)

4 Likes

Thanks very much greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Ok so thanks so far lol I can now get a signal for Ils please bear with me so I have Nav1 set as source and brg1 what should my auto pilot setting see be Nav1 or Appr. I ask because I can’t get seemed to either capture glide or plane goes off course. Thanks in advance noob pilot over.

Ok so thanks so far lol I can now get a signal for Ils please bear with me so I have Nav1 set as source and brg1 what should my auto pilot setting see be Nav1 or Appr. I ask because I can’t get seemed to either capture glide or plane goes off course. Thanks in advance noob pilot over.

1 Like

APPR is autoland if you want to do an automatic landing you have to press APPR

1 Like

Ok so Nav1 is me flying me Appr auto got it. My settings for AP like heading hold alt and vs are off on nav 1 ? And for Appr I imagine it does it? Cheers Andre

1 Like

VS has to be active before activating APPR
I fly on AP (VS, HDG, SPD, ALT) until I activate APPR

1 Like

And yes APPR does the most for you. Just rembember to adjust speed, flaps and lower your gear.

1 Like

Roger that Captain
!

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to the community I hope you have gotten welcomed because I am a pastor and I welcome everyone so beside that if you have any questions feel free to speak to anyone hahaha😀😀😀😀😀😆😆😆😅😅😅 but anyways welcome to where the pilots of infinite flight. As course you have seen my profile so I am with southwest airlines hahaha well have fun exploring the community bye

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.