I_AM_KOREAN_FOX's ATC Tracking Thread [WRITTEN PASSED] [PASSED PRACTICAL]- [CLOSED] @N/A

Where: RKSI
When: NOW
RWY: 33RL 34

5 Likes

@FireCracker @Anthony_Morgan @Kuan_H @BAK_UOV @Nee @JetSuperior5192 @Mafiaviation @Declan_O @axios00 @Kedz @Jet_Airways_995 @RadarVectors_Mumbai @Fung_Sum-sum
OPENED!

1 Like

Im coming in 10 :)

1 Like

Feel free to tag me next session

1 Like

Roger.
I’ll tag you!

1 Like

I am flying and 2 hours to land! Can’t join ATM… Apologies 😥

1 Like

It’s okay 🤣
I’ll reopen about 2hours later

1 Like

Thank you for coming !
@SierraHotel

RKSI is now Closed!

I’ll reopen about 2h later!

1 Like

Hi there!
Here’s the feedback from (HA-BIL) :

•Your Pattern knowledge was very good.

•Sequenceing and clearance is perfect and excellent too!!! Im loved this session!

•“Exit Runway” Command was great, next time if you able to give the direction(Left / Right), give it.

•Transition Purrfect!!!

•You forgot To give me clearance in the last pattern. That’s why im always report position to warn you, but you didn’t notice. Try to focus and look at the green text on the plane if was giving a clearance

CHEERS!!!
Sef,

1 Like

Ahh…
Yea I didn’t notice about 🤣😅
Thank you for feedback!

1 Like

@FireCracker @CrusherTaco @Anthony_Morgan @Kuan_H @BAK_UOV @Nee @JetSuperior5192 @Mafiaviation @Declan_O @axios00 @Boeing757 @MJMN @Syncline @Sebastien_Cartier @Kedz @Jet_Airways_995 @RadarVectors_Mumbai @SierraHotel

OPENED!

Use 15LR 16.

2 Likes

On my way!

1 Like

Thank you for coming !
@Edoardo_C !
Can I tag you next session?

Feedback, i was N1EC:

Overall pretty solid job, you did great!

Yes, you can :)

1 Like

Thank you for coming

@Edoardo_C @SierraHotel !!

See you next Thread!

RKSI is now closed!

I will be back about 3hours later.

2 Likes

Hi there!
Feedback from me (HA-BIL) :
•That one you should correct it, When I’m in 16, i change to 15R. You should pattern me to the Left Traffic “Enter Left DW runway 15R”, when im in 15R i wanna change to 16. You gave me left Traffic. You should give me Right Traffic “Enter Right DW runway 16” . IYKWIM

•You are almost forgot to give me clearance 🤧

That’s it,
Thanks!

I’m sorry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

@FireCracker @CrusherTaco @Anthony_Morgan @Kuan_H @BAK_UOV @Nee @JetSuperior5192 @SierraHotel @Mafiaviation @Edoardo_C @Boeing757 @MJMN @Syncline @MJP_27 @Sebastien_Cartier @Kedz @Jet_Airways_995 @RadarVectors_Mumbai

OPENED!!!

Use 33LR 34

2 Likes

forgot to tag me :)

1 Like

I’m Sorry 🤣🤣