I am going to fly from LAX to San Diego

If anyone has any tips I will accept them and I am going to fly with a FedEx 208 out of LAX

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Remember to give more specification about your topic please. Some people might not know you are talking about Live.

2 Likes

I am not talking about live I mean solo and I am just informing people and letting them give me ideas

1 Like

That proves my point. I thought you were flying in Live because you gave no indication to what you were doing apart from flying out of LAX in a 208.

1 Like

Just to help out, this is what I recommend for you to replace the current text in your topic with.

Title: Flying from LAX to SAN - any tips?

Body: I’m about to perform a flight in a FedEx Cessna 208 from Los Angeles to San Diego in Solo. If you have any tips or suggestions for my flight plan or flight in general, feel free to comment them below.

Thank you for your help,

Stmaarten1778

Writing topics in a format similar to this will help others understand what you mean so they can help you. Good luck ;)

5 Likes

Thank you for the help

1 Like

Regulars can’t edit posts. They can only edit wikis. Welcome @Stmaarten1778!

2 Likes

They can’t? That’s what I was told. They can edit titles and categories for each post right?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s right.

2 Likes

Thanks!! Good thing I found that out now.

2 Likes

my progress right now

2 Likes

pointless topic

3 Likes

And the point of this topic was?

2 Likes

He wanted some tips for flying, which he hasn’t got any yet. I’d recommend a cruising speed of around 150 knots at 5,000 feet. Good luck!

3 Likes

That’s a bit low. I would say 8-12k feet.

2 Likes

I have a tip for next time; fly a 777 FedEx plane instead of a Cessna.

1 Like

If your going to take little hommie cessna then say well below 8,000ft because I’ve taken a Cessna on solo up to 12,000ft and higher and it starves of oxygen. So a flight like that stay at an altitude that @Riley said or lower or the plane wouldn’t be as efficient.

1 Like

Not really, I think it’s fine, as well as helpful for other users who want to do the same…

. I landed but in a 717

I love reading your replies lol.

3 Likes