I. Am. Back. Alaska A320 KSFO to KSEA Flightlapse!

Hey guys!

I’m back with another one! This time it’s from the beautiful city of San Francisco to the even beautifuller Emerald City of Seattle! We hopped the Alaska A320 for this one.

Expect more videos soon. I. Am. Back. I was really busy during the school year, but I have a few videos in the chamber now!

Make sure to subscribe for more awesome content like this! Also, ring the bell on your way out to never miss a flight!

This premiered on 2020-04-15T19:00:00Z.

15 Likes

Woah! You have a YouTube channel! If you need any thumbnails for free DM me at @akms_aviation on IG or contact me via discord on akms_aviation #1487!

❤️ Imma watch that!

2 Likes

I’ll be watching 🙃

I’ll like it

I won’t be subscribing

Because I already am subscribed 😎

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah, I have an IF YouTube channel. It seems to be growing nicely 😁

1 Like

Haha, thanks!

1 Like

Only two hours, seventeen minutes until it’s public!

Can’t wait to watch! I flew the reverse routes a month back, @anon38496261, thanks for flying the passengers back :)

I gotchu. Thanks!

Only 1.5 hours until it’s live!

1 Like

Cool, I will be sure to tune in!

I’m alive! Can’t wait!

@Akms_Aviation @JulietTango @ran @Key @Robertine

I moved the premier to 2020-04-15T17:45:00Z

15 minutes!!

4 Likes

I moved it so I could also watch it go live.

1 Like

Well, good to see that You. Are. Back. Even though I’ve never watched one of your videos, that will change today ;)

1 Like

I have a math class at 2020-04-15T18:00:00Z So I may not be able to watch it right away.

Noice, thanks! This is my best work yet in terms of Flightlapses.

2 Likes

Just tell them you had to the bathroom 😆

Jk man, you’re fine.

1 Like

I didn’t know you could do premieres I thought you had to be a big YouTuber, I’ll be watching!

Thank you!

Yeah, I think the minimum subscriber amount is like, 50 or something.

I am a big YouTuber ;) Lol

Only 5 minutes! Grab your popcorn and yer headphones because this one is awesome!

I’m super hyped up for my own video 😄

2 Likes