I am back. After IRL flying.

It’s been quite some time since I’ve been here. But I got my power licence over the course. Now flying cirrus and cessna single props. Loving real life flying. 🙂

7 Likes

Congrats! Have you had a chance to fly the Diamonds?

1 Like

Diamonds are absolutely amazing btw!

2 Likes

No just flying around my area. Sight seeing London Ontario. Landed once at london International (ontario) cyxu… really really cool stuff.

I gotta check it out.

Just confirming, we are talking about diamond airplanes right?

2 Likes

My bad I thought we were talking about the diamond mines hahaha.

1 Like

I know! I have a few friends who trained on them. DA-40 is definitely on my list of planes to fly.

2 Likes

I was about to buy one! A guy was selling it for around 20–25 thousand dollars! But I forgot and it got sold 😢

2 Likes

I’ve flown Cirrus SR22. Cessna 172 G1000. Cessna 208. And I started off with gliders.

2 Likes

Oooo Cessna 208 that’s nice!

1 Like

Oh man that’s a steal 😢 that would’ve been amazing! Hopefully another pops up for sale

2 Likes

Very fun. I’d say cirrus is my favorite though. Just a more cozy cockpit.

2 Likes

Cessna 208 would be fun! Flying in a C337 right now. And started off with the 2-33A glider?

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

I started with an old Lange Antares Non-Power 23 Metre I think it was. Got towed up all the time. And I wanna fly the C337 they look fun!

1 Like

Thankyou!!!

1 Like

They are interesting for sure! And wow that looks like a nice glider! I started with gliders but haven’t had a chance to fly in a while. How to get back into it soon!

1 Like

How ya get connections to a 337?

2 Likes

Through work haha! Definitely not easy to find for personal use, but quite fun.

1 Like