I am about to join the expert server

Have fun, Listen to atc and you’ll be fine :)

1 Like

Just relax ATC don’t bite (most of the time) in you listen to them you will be ok ;)

1 Like

Oh and

congratulations on making it to the highest and most professional server on IF ;)

4 Likes

Thanks @AZA.DAL.610

2 Likes

Yo can i join

You have to be grade 3 to be permitted on Expert server ;)

I know i reached grade 3 last year.

3 Likes

Well then yes you can - what kept you from the Expert Server!

3 Likes

If you haven’t checked out the tutorials. I’d definitely recommend it. There is lots of great info to make sure you have the best experience. See you in the skies!

1 Like

See you. I will be mostly over India and the middle east and sometimes the eastern United States of America

1 Like

same I am abut to read it I need help too

1 Like

It’s easy to get the hang of. When I first got grade 3 it was on Friday which was FNF. Went to the airport and got ghosted while taxiing.

3 Likes

Hey you might want to check this out also! Congrats!!

3 Likes

In the Video he says, because ATC told him to hold short, that he will stop behind the hold short line, so he will not cross it…

For a non native english speaker this sounds a little bit confusing. Yes we all know what behind means in english but in german for example behind means i cross the line and wait behind it …hard to explain …better for a non native would be for example in front of or before

2 Likes

are you talking about what side of the lines you want to be on when you hold short?

1 Like

Na i tried to explain that for us outside the US or GB the meaning of behind can be actually behind or it can be before / in front of .Ok i will try to explain it: Think about a ticket counter. people are waiting in a long line . As i join the waiting line as the last one, i have to wait behind the last person in the waiting line. But we also say the duty free shop is behind the security check means i pass the security check and after or behind is the duty free. I think nobody will understand me but i gave it a try 😋

1 Like

@Joseph007 thanks for the post and i see things that i often use in the training and this will definitely make me a better pilot in the future.

1 Like

I am now going to attempt my first long haul on the expert server from KORD to VIDP.

1 Like

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot and are you at Chicago right now

1 Like