I am about to join the expert server

Hey I saw you then! i think lol

1 Like

The call sign that i use it because i am a part of Air India Virtual

2 Likes

Also, good to see you doing the right thing and asking for tips before flying on Expert, not trying to learn stuff while you’re on expert (since TS1 doesn’t teach you that much) and likely get ghosted multiple times in the process (that happened to me when I first joined Expert).

Thanks @Airbus_737

1 Like

I have done over 600 atc operations and i want to join the IFATC community. How do i do that?

3 Likes

I would get some experience flying on Expert before joining IFATC. Remember, an ATC controls pilots, so he/she should know the appropriate behavior of a pilot. Once you’re ready, just refer to Tom’s link above. :)

Hello there, how can I contact you for applying to the ATC on expert server, I would also like to know how the written exam is to study some things I may don’t know. Thank you!

Message me directly

I just love the expert server so peacefully and quiet except off course at the ATC controlled Airports.
No one else to disturb you around unless you are landing at popular airports such as KLAX, KSFO, KJFK or EGLL. And off course the airport of the week
Otherwise everything is good.

2 Likes

One thing: To learn even more about ATC on Expert, you should try flying to airports with ATC. With all these tips we’ve given you, you won’t have a problem :)

perfect yesterday only I did Sydney-Auckland where both is Active and i am able to understand their instructions very carefully and closely
Only once i was very close to being ghosted but lucky for me it did not happen.

1 Like

Nice. If anything happens, PM the ATC.

Okay Thanks

Okay, so how can I do that? I would like to do the exam. How do you want me to send the necessary information?

message me directly

2 Likes

But I don’t have the necessary rank to PM you yet

I mean, is there any possibility sending you an email? Or something like that?

do you meet ALL of the requirements listed above /\

Not sure about the 60 days since last ghosting, how can I see that on IF? There’s nothing about that in my stats page :)