@Hyyyyy2317 ATC tracking thread | N/A

Hello guys, since many people use ATC tracking threads, I decide I want to host one too. Feedback approved 😀

ATC in Tampa Ground and Tower, any plane is recommended. Session will start in 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Open at WSSS, tower and ground on duty! Please come for feedback :)

I’d recommend you watch the atc tutorials on YouTube.

I’m not sure why you told me to check help pages the first time. You need to sequence first then clear.

1 Like

I thought during touch and go, you need to go entirely into the ILS before requesting. I could be mistaken, I thought planes should be much further to do a touch and go or landings.

I’m sorry if I did it wrong.

1 Like

Before requesting what?
You should clear me for the option or sequence without me requesting to do touch n goes

1 Like

I thought heard from other ATC threads is pilots requesting for touch and goes first, and then sequencing and clearing.
Is this correct?

If I request to remain in the pattern, you tell me cleared for take off make left/right. After I’m in the air, you sequence me if necessary then you clear me for the option.

1 Like

Session is now closed, thanks to everyone for coming!

Okay, I get it now. I’ll do this in the future:)

2 Likes

Open at TMCM tower. Please come for feedback:)

1 Like

Feedback- So You need to work on Sequencing and clearing
When I lift off you need to either Sequence me # traffic to follow is on xx
If there is no one else in Pattern or to follow just clear me
You kept telling me Clear for the option after the option make right traffic NO need for that all you needed to do was Clear me for option
When I report FULL STOP I that means I’m going to Land If you had already cleared me for the option then just say roger but you hadn’t so you should’ve just cleared me to land but you cleared me for the option after option make right traffic
And at TNCM Left traffic is better so your not flying over terminal and all the other aircraft
And the Sequencing for Pattern work is
1 sequence (if needed)
2 clear for option/land
Or if they are entering airspace or Requesting runway change then
1 Pattern instruct
2Sequence (If Needed)
3 clear for option/land

Thank you for service I had a good time
Kind Regards,
Rowdy Kepler

1 Like

If flying left, you would go over the terminals…

2 Likes

Anyways!
Not need to say: enter right base/downwind if in the pattern.
And no need to say: after the option make right/left traffic when clearing.

Not backtaxi or exit runway command, this one is very important.

Much better than last time :)

1 Like

I sent you a private message with some feedback. Hope it’s of use.

1 Like

I was on right base, still without sequence and clearance. You should sequence as soon s posible.
You allready told me to make right traffic, no need to tell every time.
Go around was very good 👍, but after go around no need to give me pattern instruction because pattern instruction is in go around command ( go around, make right traffic, rnw 10) Sorry, don’t have this part on screenshoot.
Then again, very late sequencing (nbr2) followed with clearance nbr1 while there was one plane one final.

Hope this helps
Have a nice day
Damir
Croatia 1

1 Like

I have a failure to understand to what “Full stop” means. I thought it means the same thing as you are there. Sorry for my misunderstanding, and next time I’ll remember “full stop” means landing. Thanks for the feedback:)

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll try my best to use your criticism to improve in the future. I just have a question to what if there is not any planes in front of you? Do I give you pattern instructions instead?

Session is now closed! Thanks to everyone for coming and lovely feedback!

In that case, if I fly in the pattern, just clearance for option.
Croatia 1, nbr 1, rnw 10, cleared for option
But, if an airplane not flying in pattern and request landing or t&g, or request runway change, than you MUST give to him pattern instruction
Croatia 1, enter right base, rnw 10
Croatia 1, nbr 1, rnw 10, cleared for land.

1 Like

I understand now. Thanks for the information:)

1 Like