Hussein_Zreik’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hello Guys,

For those who don’t know me, My name is Huss, I have just opened up an ATC tracking thread in hopes of further strengthening my experiences and skills within the area of Air Traffic Controlling,

I will be mostly controlling during the afternoons and weekends of AEST Times.

I have passed my IFATC Written Test! I am almost ready to take my practicle! Give me feedback for me to improve! (Hopefully Lots of people please)

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all in game,

Current Status: CLOSED
Airport ICAO:

Operating RWYs:

Departing RWYs
Landing RWYS

Hi Hussein,

Can I just suggest, you read this post about tracking thread, I wrote it yesterday for another forum member.

All the best with the controlling!

3 Likes

Thank So Much!

Current Status: OPEN

Airport ICAO: YSSY

Operating Hours: 10:10 am AEDT - 11am AEDT

I have just passed my IFATC Written exam so I am training for the practical portion, All feedback is welcome! :)

Airport ICAO: OMDB

Operating Hours: 11:05 am AEDT - 12:05pm AEDT

I have just passed my IFATC Written exam so I am training for the practical portion, All feedback is welcome! :)

Due to unexpected traffic, OMDB will remain open for another 30 mins until 12:35pm AEDT.

Thank you to the pilots that are attending!
Happy flying! :)

Sincere thank you to everyone that attended! :)

Airport ICAO: PGUA

Operating Hours: 4:50pm AEDT - 5:25pm AEDT

1 Like

Hope to see everyone there for some IFATC practise training.

@EasyJet2005 Thanks for comming.

-When telling me to go to a different runway, use correction stand by or disregard last message instead of just saying taxi to that runway
-you cleared me for the option when i was on final and that should be done a bit after take off
-you only need to do a pattern entry for inbound aircraft or requesting runway change, yu did it after my second take off without any runway change.
-on my final landing, the plane in front was very close so i probably should have gone around

just a few things to work on, good luck!

Thanks, I will adapt to that feedback. Thanks for comming.

Operating RWYs:

Departing RWYs 06L , 06R.
Landing RWYS 06L, 06R.

Thank you. Today is the day I do my final IFATC examination so I would greatly appreciate anyone coming by for some pattern work or feedback! :)

Session 6 @ LFBO

images

Session Objective: Prepare for IFATC practical exam in less than 9 hours. Try everything including runway changes and inbounds.

Using Runways: 14L, 14R

Session Time: Open until: 2020-04-04T00:10:00Z

All participation is very welcome!

It would mean the world for me if only Just one person joins.

Closed. No one attended. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.