Hurricane Florence🌀 taking toll on flights.

The Hurricane Florence is a category 4 however, it has been lowered to a category 3. Already it’s making hundreds of airlines cancel flights. From Wednesday to Friday 990 flights have been cancelled (according to flight aware) Below is the source of the information given.:

Other useful links:

Please feel free to post comments and suggestions / thoughts into the topic.

plese note that any offensive language or anything other of that kind will be flagged 🚩 (including off topic )

Please enjoy… 😊

2 Likes

Ohh boy
This monster is gonna hit us at Charlotte hard.
KCLT is gonna be sooo congested
Hopefully ATL won’t
I feel bad for coastal Carolina cause the thing is just gonna stall and sit there for a while.
I’m highly 👀 the news and weather.
If power goes out I’m gonna be triggered
I’m hyped to fly in the hurricane tho

EDIT: Never had more than 6IN in my life

Praying for those in the path

2 Likes

Luckily I live in UK and don’t need to worry about these things however, my thoughts and hopes are with them.

2 Likes

Might wanna fix that poll
I could make it if u want

1 Like

Stay safe there, hopefully y’all don’t get as much rain as we did in Harvey last year.

1 Like

Stay safe everyone don’t do anything stupid 👍🏻

1 Like

Unfortunately this beast is in my path, so I might be inactive the next couple days. It is not looking good for my local town and the rest of the Hurricane’s path. Thanks for the prayers! I will pass them on to my neighbors

2 Likes

Saw on windy 700mm rain projected for some worst hit areas in next 5 days stay safe.

1 Like

Look at the groundspeed…passing right over the hurricane.

3 Likes

Yeah like I said: hope you are all OK especially @Plane-Train-TV

1 Like

Also everyone, you can post your news updates on this. 😊

Personally, I’m just glad it was downgraded to a category 2 before it hit land.

1 Like

Yeah. Yesterday they changed it from a 4 to 3 category. Lucky it’s 2 now.

1 Like

It was expected to be a category 4 when it made landfall too.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I found this thing on Google just a update on the Hurricane Florence:
https://google.org/crisismap/2018-florence

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.