Humorous Live Photos

Why does the scenery looks so off? Or is it just me

2 Likes

Must just be you, looks fine to me

With seriousness though, it’s probably the terrible device I used for that particular flight

3 Likes

Looking closer I’m pretty sure the scenery is messed up

1 Like

Shouldnt it be the other way around? The f18 buzzing over 🤣🤣??

1 Like

yeah it really is. what a weird departure that was. Probably the processing power, or lack thereof. Or perhaps the internet connection that drops faster than planes on casual server

there were even moments of the neon-pink and black checker board no texture things in areas

2 Likes

This is my best landing blooper in a 747 😂

10 Likes

Congratulations, you made a record shortest 747 landing

6 Likes

wind speed not shown hence only half of the photo spoke itself

Ok thanks for telling me…. 🙄

VTOL CRJ

Yes im aware it was just connection issue

16 Likes

Wait is that CRJ2 related to Max and Vecna from a stranger things

1 Like

I dunno, never seen it

Well that took a turn… (literally) XD

1 Like

Okay, how can I get the VTOL package??? 🤣🤣

dlc@infiniteflight.com

not an actual email just a joke

1 Like

I think you are late to the party.

Canadian Planemaker Bombardier tests new VTOL CRJ in contract with Delta Airlines

Earlier this weekend a Delta CRJ-200 was spotted going strait up from the parking spot at a small regional airport. The planemaker Bombardier has announced their joint contract with Delta Airlines and Skywest to test the new VTOL package for the CRJ series. It has been announced to reduce waiting time for taxi and take off in a “Revolutionary Passenger Temper Reduction program” which has been called “RPT”. Bombardier has announced that this is a very safe package to have for CRJ aircraft. United and American has shown interest. It is unknown if Brazilian company Embraer has shown some hostile competition but a VTOL E175 is expected to come in the next coming weeks or months.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Game of chicken. It is very risky for the E175 to be around the 787 this time of year, because 787s are usually more aggressive since hibernation is soon

15 Likes

But don’t count out the E175 so quickly! He’s a scrappy little guy, and can hold his own a fight! He’s also more maneuverable since he’s smaller!

1 Like

This happen while controlling today! (TS)

Honestly just feel bad for all parties affected.

4 Likes