Humorous Live Photos

Happened to me as well, but it wasn’t even at the same time, I spawned in and while I was filing my flight plan, somebody spawned on top of me, in fact this happened 2 times in a row, very confusing

1 Like

Justly the same: but the Korean Air spawned much after the Volaris

(Expert server)

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190109-010804

no comments

1 Like

Alt 345000 ft
Speed 21400 kts
Sucessful flight into space

1 Like

OUCH, Ryanair typical passenger noises…

2 Likes

let the passengers feel the bones

1 Like

So happy that I have never had to experience the wonder know as Ryanair

1 Like

I couldn’t not post this here

2 Likes

Well, some years back, i made many trips with them and I cannot remember any problem! Ticket price was amazing and I am still alive and well…

Were you there when the Korean Air spawned? If they had taxiied to that gate, I’m pretty sure another plane could spawn in. I’m not sure though.

1 Like

I arrived firstly, then the volaris spawned and later the Korean spawned… it was in Dallas fort Airport.

Welcome to Infinite Flight, where you can know absolutely nothing and fly an a380.

7 Likes

You sure he isn’t doing a Harrison Ford or a Air Canada Flight 759?

1 Like

Just landed after a short 45 minute flight (SBGR-SBCT) Figured I’d wait and watch this guy take off.

F

8 Likes

Perfect lol

1 Like

As you do 🤦🏻‍♂️ Expert server ayy

3 Likes

image image

Well, I did it… I’m sure most of us on IF have. It’s that time when you doze off, then jump up with the classic DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS look realizing you’ve been circling the airport and not responding to ATC!!! hopefully you fueled up a bit more than usual before departure Hahaha 🤣

1 Like

Everything fine on expert, just some bit of lack of patience, maybe…
Infinite%20Flight_2019-03-24-14-34-06

6 Likes

Expert server…

Wait, be patience…

I’m on the gate!!! Are you blind?

Moments later…

I just ignored him, and continued the flight… (+those A330 sapwned on the same gate… again)

2 Likes

Sad moments on expert server xD

2 Likes