Humorous Live Photos

And a heavy one, too.

Shenanigans at LAX while controlling on ts1 this evening. Many cooperated, but…

Those planes were meant to be together.

They like sniffing their APU’s 😂

A someone began taking off while I was taking off in expert 🤦🏾‍♂️ and a mod was holding short 😂🙄

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position. 😱😱😂😂

Here we come, stall.

not sure about the tray table, with a takeoff angle like that, gravity will make that chair upright if you hadn’t already done it.

Rapid, high pitched takeoff, stall, panic sets in and tries to recover but crashes. I have seen it hundreds of times lol.

This guy came in just a smidge too hot…

Face Off? The Singapore heavy was the culprit here…hanging out on the runway to annoy pilots.

Weird things have happened while I’m on Live(which is probably while i’m still grade 2 -.-). If anybody sees me doing something interesting, post it here and @ me so I can laugh at myself. You’ll know it’s me because my name is IFC - Altaria55.

just a smidge? More like completely missed the mark.

The reverse thrusters mid air are my favorite…

If I’m just going off your estimates the answer would be different because 1mi =/= 1nm, so that would change it. Not sure which way, but it would definitely change it.

All my calcs are nm, they’re also not estimates, it takes 62.25 minutes to travel 24900nm at M40.

Ok, a little clarification would be helpful to avoid confusion. You put mi initially, which of course is miles.

Lol there was a player with the EXACT same Callsign,EXACT same airline and aircraft,and EXACT same destination as me.

Dang he got me god too

This has got to be a glitch 😂😂😂