Humorous Live Photos

This Just In!

I was taxiing to the RWY and switched to tower when I got closer. Then the ground controller started contacting me again. I ignored him. Then again as I was entering the runway he contacted me. Then as I was taking off “TFC-004 Heavy, you’re on an active airport. Please contact San Francisco Ground on 121.80.” It was pretty obvious that the ground controller was inexperienced because while I was taking off I almost crashed into an A380 crossing the runway (I was already cleared for takeoff and didn’t see it until it was too late). Thankfully, I’m only 40 landings away from expert.

6 Likes

I’ve officially lost my crap. 😂😂👍🏻

4 Likes

Yes, just keep doing touch and goes and stuff like that will never happen.

1 Like

For real??? Hahahaha wow

1 Like

Sweet baby Jesus this is a heaping mess

2 Likes

Since you had that experience and you’re ready for the expert server, go check this out. I’d think you would enjoy it

5 Likes

74%! Never seen that befor:)
I wonder what KLAX and EGLL looked like…

1 Like

Just happened again with my flight in Japan! I must be lucky or something! Pics to come after I land.

EDIT: Here they are:
ANA-DH8D_RJGG-RJSN%20(6)
ANA-DH8D_RJGG-RJSN%20(5)

2 Likes

Is that during a event because I’ve never seen japan that crowded.
What server was that?
And when(ZULU time)

No. IFATC is covering Japan today.

1 Like

It is modern day witchcraft lol

1 Like

I honestly swear I just chose that route (friend used to live there) and did it. I had no clue it would be that plane. The only issue is it is a DH8B (IRL), not DH8D (like in IF).

1 Like

that’s so horrifyingly creepy

1 Like

Unfortunately the screen shot was lost when I dropped my IPad down the stairs, but a while ago I was contacted by ground about 30mi out from the airport, in the air… then he reported me…

1 Like

Wow that is horrible

1 Like

Your flying the same route as the registered aircraft?

1 Like

Taking off without wheels eh?

2 Likes

image What else is new on training server

2 Likes

What are with these grade 4 pilots… We need a serious solution to this.

2 Likes

It might of been that they just spawned there at the same time, I do that sometimes and I am grade 5😂