HugoMorand_Airfrance ATC Tracking Thread [OFFLINE] @LFPG

Hello. In order to practice Ground/Tower for IFATC application. I will be ATC at LFPG (MaParis Charles de Gaulle)
Please follow the instruction and read NOTAM below
I’m often on ATC for an hour

**NOTAM:**
DEPARTING 27L/26R
LANDING 27R/26L
PATTERN WORK ALLOWED
NO LIGHT AIRCRAFT ACCEPTED
EXCPECT PROGRESSIVE ATC INSTRUCTION AND FOLLOW THEM (because I will try to put arrival on their realistic Terminal)
PLEASE USE REALISTIC AIRCRAFT AND CALLSIGN WHICH MATCH WITH YOUR LIVERY (for more realism)

Thanks
If you have any feedback. Don’t hold yourself

Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Please spawn at a realistic terminal

If you need ATC for your flight or you want me to control an airport you like, PM me.

There is no need to create the topic again and again.

I know but it’s to make people come. But I know and I m sorry

Really? Making topic like that? Some people might set their notification to tracking or even watching.

Use this topic and no more creating topic. There is a good feature called edit. Use that and post as reply if you are opening up.

Ok thanks for the tips

1 Like

Overall rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4/5
You did very well except after I took off, you would say enter a down wind. But all you had to to was say make left traffic when I took off. And on the second time you said it again, all you had to say was after the option make left traffic. And than after that I would continue entering left downwind until you tell me otherwise. Over everything was great thank you for progressive. And thank you for putting up with my call sign
-Sierra kilo yankee tango uniform November tango

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.