Huge Screenshot Event - I Need Your Help!

It’s all about how many players are around you.

1 Like

Schipol is turning 100 soon, maybe do it there to honor it.

Let’s see if the Amsterdam region can rack up enough votes. :)

Sydney is now an interest to some! Keep those votes coming. :)

Sydney would be pretty cool.

It would be a slight challenge for me considering I don’t know much about non-US airports, but I’d love to see Sydney. :)

Maybe some of our Australian friends would help us.

I can help with London region airports if that is chosen.

That’d be cool! The more help, the better.

Yes, you absolutely can. Hopefully it gets chosen.

2 Likes

Amsterdam, London and Sydney are now tied!

1 Like

By the end of the day, I’ll choose the region. Hopefully the tie breaker doesn’t last that long.

2 Likes

The tie has been broken and London is the chosen region for my next event. Now it’s time to choose the airports. I chose airports that are very busy in London IRL so don’t be alarmed that I didn’t put down a small airport. I’m having trouble contemplating whether or not to do a large airport like Heathrow. When I did my first event at KLAX, there were many issues with rendering planes and such. I’m going to allow you guys to choose two airports with Heathrow being a possibility. If I feel like Heathrow isn’t the right option, I’ll choose the next airport that had the second most votes.

Like I said before, thank you everyone for your help! I couldn’t have done it without you! :)

• London-Heathrow (possibility)
  • London-City
  • London-Gatwick
  • London-Stansted
  • London-Luton
  • Birmingham
  • East Midlands

0 voters

1 Like

Aaargh! Thats a tough choise to make.

London-Gatwick is in the lead! Keep those votes coming guys, this poll will close in 24 hours! :)

I Voted for Gatwick just that I can use Norwegian 787.

1 Like

I really want to see Gatwick too.

1 Like

London-Gatwick has been chosen for the next screenshot event location. Expect an event thread about it within the next few days. :)

3 Likes

Looking forward to it, sir

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.