I was fiddling around about to fly some patterns when I accidentally clicked the replay button. I exited out, and I noticed that the menu layout was messed up.
How to Reproduce
- Open Infinite Flight.
- Press the airplane icon to open up the aircraft selection menu.
- Locate the 737 BBJ, and select the Air Force livery. (I have only tried to reproduce this with the AF BBJ.)
- Press “FLY”. (Region, weather, time don’t matter.)
- Immediately, before you touch anything, tap the replay button.
- Quickly, press the 3 sheets. (You’ll notice it says, “Repla”.)
- Press “EXIT REPLAY”.
- Press the 3 sheets again to see the strange layout.
iPhone 6 / iPad Air 2
IF Version 22.214.171.124592