Huawei p8 lite problems

@THE_DEMON_GAMER Thank you for contacting support!

Our minimum device requirements was changed together with the Global release due to the rapidly evolving features of Infinite Flight which require greater device performance and specifications to smoothly operate. To ensure the best possible experience we recommend that a device has at least 1GB+ of internal device memory (RAM). Our mission will be to continually optimize performance, however the bar must be raised with future features in mind.

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Check here.)

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

2 Likes

Yeah but I dont have that

No I dont have live cockpit for a10 and idk how to get it

Can you go to your Infinite Flight and provide the version from the about screen? If you go to Settings and then press About it will tell you.

It sounds like your device is not compatible with the new versions of Infinite Flight per my message above.

1 Like

Send a screenshot of IF in google play/play store or whatever store you get apps from.

That was a bit unclear. Use this as an example:

That looks like it hasn’t been updated since 2015 or 2016

Well what do I do? Im on emui 4.0.3

It seems you are running 16.13

Like @Chris_S said:

The reason you have an older version of the app, is most likely because your device does not support the most recent version
Please read below about the older device requirements.\

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

I recommend checking out this thread to get an idea of what Android phones can steadily run the latest version of Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Emui 4.0 is android 6.0.

It is within the requirements however the opengl version might not be.

I just double checked and the opengl version is sadly 2.0 which is not the required 3.0

Your device is not compatible with the latest version of Infinite Flight.

Is there any way to get 3.0?

Not without getting a new device. Most are limited due to hardware issues.

Well.that sucks

Yeah, the P8 lite is quite an old phone and won’t support IF unfortunately.

There’s no way to update the opengl as it’s linked to the hardware.