Huawei P30 Lite

Hey i have a question is anyone using Huawei P30 Lite for Infinite flight and how is it performing?

I use huawei p20 pro and it works perfect. So with huawei 30 series will be better i guess :)

1 Like

Thats good to hear thanks!

Even though the p30 lite is a new phone, it is the more under powered phone compared to the p30 pro. Saying that, it will be able to run infinite flight however you will have to term the settings to low/medium.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info.

Mum has that phone, she doesn’t play IF but it works an absolute treat, really good phone

1 Like

Great to hear!

1 Like

Someone which owns the Huawei P30Lite!

1 Like

If you lower graphics won’t heat so much

Nope! can turn of frame rate!

1 Like

@George_Anastasis Doesn’t own the P30 Lite, a pilot in LOT VA does.

Yep with it turned on, my bad.

But I would say after a while IF will seriously slow down on the P30 Lite, Since the Huawei’s used to have problems with IF running really laggy.

Wow really? Amazing!

Yes, That is what he claims.
I personally think it would be like that for another 3-4 months before slowing down, I talk with him quite a lot since we are both tech-sheeps and apparently he cracked his phone when he placed it down on his tiles in the bathroom, it might have been somewhere else he cracked it but it’s cracked (back glass)

1 Like

Ohh, well i better be careful. Thanks for the info tho!

1 Like

Always here if you need me for technical stuff :)

1 Like

Great to hear i will contact you if i have any questions :)

1 Like

If you need tech help!

The best 2 people are @Starley and @Kirito_77

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to try and add the device based on its specifications, but without a verdict I can’t predict all to well… Kirin processors and Mali GPUs have always been underpowered compared to their Snapdragon/ Adreno counterparts, and they’re not as well optimized in the simulator.
I’d guess you could run smoothly at best graphics, but Ludicrous would be a no go 😄

2 Likes