Huawei Mate 20 Pro compatability

I have just bought the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. It seems that Infinite flight doesn’t support the phone properly as you can see by these images

The on the top image it shows the loading page but the picture is way smaller than the actual phones screen display.

As for the top image if you look to the top right corner my username goes off the screen a little.

To be honest it isn’t a big issue for me but it may be for other people who use the same device. I’m not asking for it to be fixed right now but it would be nice to have the simulator fully support this phone.

1 Like

@sparow, did you not recently get a new device like this? Maybe you could assist?

1 Like

What does your hud view look like?

1 Like

I have the MATE 20 LIGHT and if work well with the game no problems .

1 Like

1 Like

All I can say is that this phone is for me so far the best for Infinite flight , Happy Landing all.

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry about that! There seems to be an issue with how the screen dimensions are presented to us (not taking into account the notch of the device). I’ll put it on our list to fix soon, thank you for letting us know :)

@Logan_A_L_Aviation - could you post a screenshot of how the HUD looks for you?

1 Like

Here is the HUD

1 Like

It looks like the black area is where the notch is - support for notches has improved in Android 9 and it’s something we will be looking at. Thanks for the info :)

1 Like

It also seems that in the cockpit view, when you move around the scenery starts to flicker black all the time which is really annoying.

Would you be able to post a video of this? Let us know what graphics settings you have in Settings :) thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.