How will Global affect Grading?

Let just say the standing system could return maybe or maybe not.

2 Likes

Good point, I guess people will just have to do a bunch of touch and goes after each long flight.

3 Likes

Didn’t think of this. I imagine that as soon as FDS see this post they will either have a solution already or will be reminded to make one.

Slightly agree with your point, but doing too many flights might just be too much for even grade 5 members.

IMO they should increase flight time requirements only.

1 Like

Soon only Grade 5 will be Mods 😂😂 jk

1 Like

the difference this is complete overhaul of the game and how you can play the game not just a new plane

1 Like

If things go as they have in the past the devs will keep everything the same and then see how the community reacts to it. If you were smart and watched the live Flight Cast episode you would have heard that the developers and mods use the word “organically” multiple times during the show. They will observe the community reaction and determine the proper next move.

2 Likes

I just feel that with global coming flight time should be GREATLY increased for grade 5 and landings should be reduced.

1 Like

Glad you posted this as I’ve been wondering myself. I would hate to think I’ve done all this work to make it to grade 5 and someone can just get up to it a few weeks after a global rollout. I wouldn’t mind seeing hours and xp go up, but I don’t think landings should be reduced.

2 Likes

That doesn’t require skill. Farming hours is just cheese. 🧀

3 Likes

Good question.
I think in general it would be great to have an updated algorithm for accumulating XP anyway.

One which really promotes quality, from good ATC comm to descent rate, bank angles, soft /hard landings etc.

Would make the game far more challenging compared to doing numerous dodgy touch and goes and flying on auto for hours without going near the screen :)
The grades seem a little meaningless when you think how relatively easy it is to achieve them at the moment… imo

2 Likes

Ofcourse it requires skills, you still Need to make landings, but not 1 a day like it’s now. Because you make longer flights.

1 Like

This is not much different than getting to grade 3. Players work so hard to get on expert server and when they get there that ambition goes away and they rarely go on the expert server. If you’re going to fly just for that higher grade you’re not going to enjoy it as much as just flying for the love of it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.