How Was Your First IF Flight?

My first IF flight went quite well. I safely landed at KLAX (didn’t have global yet).

Let us know how your first IF flight went!

1 Like

My first time actually flying in infinite flight was in a Cessna and I started a quick spawn on the runway and pushed the throttle to 100, rotated, took off and then stalled and crashed. Then I exited out the app and deleted it lol.

3 Likes

Can’t expect too much from a first flight 😂 lol

1 Like

I just remember thinking to myself “ just wasted money on some silly flight sim “ and then here I am now years later obsessed with the game

1 Like

Exactly what I thought! I remember thinking “Wow! The graphics are sooo bad.” I was coming from FSX so I expected more. Now watch me do 5 flights a day in IF for months on end 😂 and counting :)

1 Like

I used a Dash-8. Think I landed at about 170kts and got the front gear glitched into the ground😂

1 Like

Relatable :)

1 Like

My first flight was terrible😂 i took a A388 Took off from EGLL went to EHAM🤦🏻‍♂️😂 and slammed the plane onto the ground and than ended up doing some drifting

1 Like

It was terrible. Happened about 5-6 years ago when I was 8. I took off in a Korean Air A380 at LAX with a terrible takeoff. Since I didn’t know how the game worked, I decided to fly to Sydney. But I left the region and the game cut my throttle but I kept flying for the next 2 hours until I got bored and left

3 Likes

I crashed in a Boeing 737-800 on approach to Denver after disengaging autopilot, pausing the game and putting my phone down for a minute to check KDEN’s airport layout and altitude above sea level.

When I unpaused the flight, my plane was nosediving and I couldn’t recover. Lol.

Only crashed one more time in the following 160 flights though :) (141 landings).

We have a well established thread already for this subject, try to use the search function next time guys!

3 Likes