How was your first flight on expert server?

Stand on the ATIS frequency until someone helped me because I didn’t knew what was that 💀

2 Likes

I think it was KLAX-KSFO on a Delta A319, Delta/United A320, or a Delta/United/American 738. Went smoothly (except for a hard landing). Luckily, I had experience with RFS, X-Plane 11 (not the mobile version), and various crappy mobile “flight sims.”

1 Like

I knew most basic things from games like RFS, a crappy sim called Flight Pilot, and a similar game to RFS called Airline Commander

2 Likes

AGHHHH ARLINE COMMANDER!!! I FORGOT THATS WHAT I PLAYED BEFORE rfs.

2 Likes

haha lol, I remember after I got IF, I just lost all respect for any previous flight sims except RFS

2 Likes

Egll-VHHH longest flight before this was oerk-wiii so it wasn’t a big step and i picked london cause it had atc at that time and wanted to fly with Cathay as it was a long route and cause i liked the livery luckily I spawned next to other planes so I learnt from them that I had to request pushback and taxi I took off and continued on to Hong Kong which luckily was atc featured even though I didn’t plan it but I had to initiate a go around since I though 5000 till the localizer meant until someone told me to go down but it was nice

1 Like

My first was CYYT to EGKK in the west jet 738

2 Likes

Lol I got expert server recently and I was a little nervous. My first flight was from KLAX to KSEA. Right as I hit my top of decent, guests came over to my house so I had to disarm VNAV so I wouldn’t get a violation, then I left my device and came back to my plane miles away from the airport (as expected). So I had to come back around and start my final decent with only <5% fuel remaining on board 👍🏽 Made it safely to the airport though, and the passengers never suspected a thing…

3 Likes

My first was KMCO-KMIA. Just a short hop with a CRJ-900 operating as Northwest 1200. Only 36 mins of flight time and I remember a pretty smooth approach into MIA with medium live traffic. Very enjoyable overall!

1 Like

Level 3 violation on approach because I refused to accept vectors from ATC.

2 Likes

My first was FCO-EWR UAL B78X< went successful other than tailstrike on T/O, and a good 'ol Ryanair action on landing.

1 Like

I forgot my exact route but I was scared out of my mind that some guy would give me violation for something I didn’t know existed, so when I landed I floated and smashed it

2 Likes

My first ES flight was actually a month ago or so and it was really fun . It was from KIAD to FACT on the United 787-9.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no ATC 😰

1 Like

It was from Los Angeles to Frankfurt, I remember it very well. Well, it was also my first long-haul flight in Infinite Flight… But unfortunately it didn’t end well, it turns out that in Frankfurt there was ATC and like any beginner on the expert server I might not have understood all the vectors. In conclusion, I didn’t manage to land because I got a level 2 infraction (the only one I got for ATC). 😂

2 Likes

Haha! I also used to Play Airline Commander.

Thats why you need an hour and half of extra fuel

Yep, I always carry at least an hour extra of fuel with me just in case!

1 Like

Yeah but depends on the length of you’re flying a long haul maybe 2 hours

2 Likes

Yup same here