How was your first flight on expert server?

Mine was good I just remember the hard landing πŸ˜…. It was too hard that I was about to skidd off the runway. The route was VABB (Mumbai) to VIDP (Delhi) in an Airbus A320 of Indigo.

5 Likes

Let me see, I probably still have the replay πŸ˜‚

edit: found it: OMAA - OERK, now I have to find the replay on my other device πŸ˜‚

Second edit: I found that my real first flight on ES was a bit later and I have the replay 🀣

My real first flight finished was an event from Dan, EGSS to LFMN, let’s see the landing 🀣

2 Likes

Okay!πŸ˜‚ take your time

i had to go around because of an airplane on the runway but then i buttered it

2 Likes

so why let him know of the topic if its already closed…

Instant violation, only being 5 minutes in the Expert server.

6 Likes

mine i got a violation smh

1 Like

EBBR-KJFK, but I got violations

2 Likes

Mine was London to Paris and I was terrified because I thought it was going to be crazy strictπŸ˜‚

4 Likes

same here!

1 Like

Delta Airbus A321 from West Palm Beach to Atlanta, Pretty hard landing ( crosswinds and the A321 is a floater )

3 Likes

my first expert server flight was so long ago, I’ve got no specific route but it was probably something involving the US west coast and/or the pacific islands

4 Likes

I’m doing my first flight on expert right now, Heathrow to Zurich, Swiss 777.

4 Likes

Have Fun! and welcome to the ES!

3 Likes

It was BWI-SWF on a Southwest 737-800 in Canyon Blue. I remember the fairly smooth landing and the fact I parked at the FedEx stand instead of the terminal

1 Like

I remember being very nervous about it, but it went smoothly, because I had spent thousands of hours on the TS before trying the ES, which I had qualified for long before.

1 Like

Welcome to Expert Server!

1 Like

Haha I also used to do that πŸ˜‚

i went too fast for the the landing and i had to go around lol

3 Likes

Mine was a long long time ago. It was prob a long haul or so but i was super nervous πŸ’€

1 Like