How was your first flight in Infinite Flight?

I want to know how everybody’s first flight was. I know mine went less than well. It was like this for a bit but i caught on eventually. Was your first one like this, or did it go better, or worse?

3 Likes

Is this meant to be your first flight in real life or first flight in IF?

2 Likes

It’s in general, so most likely in Infinite Flight 🤷‍♂️

4 Likes

My first flight went pretty well however, landing failed and I landed short of the runway at EGBB.

He’s fairly new here so probably in IF.

My first flight was in a Cessna 172, flying in the free SanFran region. January 2014

4 Likes

If so, boy oh boy wowee that was a long time ago

2 Likes

Yeah, all i remember is crash landing the space shuttle every time

2 Likes

@Ashea58 where did you fly to/from? I did a short EGLL - EGBB as my first online flight before joining the VA virtualBlue. My first ever solo flight was a really short KSFO - KOAK but at landing I crashed.

I think, mine was in an A-10 at Somersby Airport in the Sydney region in solo. I took off and stalled out straightaway. That was a long time ago

2 Likes

Oh boy, that was half a decade ago, literally! I was on a Cessna 172 doing a test landing in runway 30 of KOAK, I still remember because its one of my favorite places to land until this day. It wasn’t a bad landing, but it wasn’t a good one either, but it didn’t go as bad because I was already flying on X-Plane 9 at that time. Gosh, time flew faster than an F-22 going at Mach 2.5!

1 Like

completely smashing an a330 into the ground

2 Likes

Really really bad I didn’t know where I was flying to but it was from KEWR I stalled right after takeoff

1 Like

My first flight was when I was 8, and I basically crashed before I even took off!

I have one word for you;
Horrifying

1 Like

Back in summer of 2014, my first flight for Infinite Flight was in the B737 (the very first version with only Canyon Blue Southwest). I spawned at a gate and pushed the throttle up to full. Frustrated that my plane wasn’t moving, I thought Infinite Flight had a bug until I hit the “Brake” button. Well, let’s just say that aerobatic maneuvers were a part of that flight. XD

I TRIED (emphasis on tried) to go from KORD to KORD. The reason for this is because i maybe went full throttle just a little, and maybe jumped off a hill like a ramp just a little, and maybe tried to take off in a Citation X at 120kts, and maybe stalled and crashed after about a minute.

Your first IF flight

I bought Infinite Flight on October 23, 2013. Don’t remember my first solo flight, that was 4.5 years ago.

According to my logbook, this was my first live flight:

Date: 23.10.2014
Plane: Boeing 737-800
Route: KPAO - KHAF

Got 9 violations on my very first flight. I think that summarizes it pretty well. Most of them were probably airspace violations. You weren’t allowed to enter Class Charlie airspaces back then, after you just started.

Around 10% of all my violations were created during my first flight. Today, I have 30 of them. And 75% of all violations, I’ve got during the first two weeks.

I just noticed, I bought it exactly one year before my first live flight, what a coincidence.

1 Like

My first flight was in a Delta b767 from KSFO to KOAK

I think I took a LH 748 (on a friend’s phone) around San Francisco region and yeah…