How to use the PROC tab?

So, now that I’m getting back into IF (I’ve been gone for close to 5 years), I’m discovering a lot of new features. One of them is this PROC tab when you select an airport while flying. Could anyone help explain to me how to properly use the different features of this tab? I added a screenshot so people know what I’m referring to.

1 Like

Used to select departure (SIDs), arrival (STARs) and approach (APPs) procedures. In the time you were away IF released a good user guide explaining many things, here is a part of it that explains about the procedures:

Also, a video tutorial they made (I recommend taking a look at the tutorials posted between the end of 2019 and 2020, IF changed several things around that time):

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the help! Really appreciate it!

1 Like

Feel free to PM me if you would like an in-depth explanation. Including any other questions!!!

1 Like

Thank you! I might do that! I just watched the video, and I’m going to try a flight using it. If I run into any problems, I’ll be sure to message you!

Perfect!!! Welcome back!!

1 Like

There is a dangerous storm at GCLP Airport, is there a veteran captain who can land there 🛬

I wil try when I get home 😉.

1 Like

good luck 🙃

What are the winds? (Let’s talk in a PM it’s a bit off topic for this discussion)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.