How to use the auto land function.

Yet you’ve now posted twice in this thread with replies that are, by your own logic, “off topic”, yet here we are… I don’t think it matters. It’s a thread on a forum, discussions vary but it doesn’t take away the original post so it’s hardly “hijacking”.

Besides that, one could argue that a lot of the posts that have been flagged are on topic - I mean people thought of them whilst viewing this thread didn’t they?

It’s crap like this where people need to remember it’s a tiny forum on a big internet - you don’t need stringent rules in place to manage conversations. Sheesh.

3 Likes

And that’s why there are moderators. We decide which posts are truly off-topic or belong somewhere else.

If you didn’t question my reasoning I wouldn’t have to be replying with more off-topic talk.
And even if it is only:

We like to keep things tidy here. The more we loosen up on the guidelines the less organized this community will turn out to be.

4 Likes

Because there has to be a possibility to ask question about the tutorial not other stuff which has nothing to do with.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Infinite Flight August 2015 Update

Well said. Cant wait to do it my self when it comes out for IOS😭

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Infinite Flight August 2015 Update

☺ hahahaha

1 Like

Please continue discussion about the update on the update announcement thread. If you have a question about this tutorial, please privately message Aernout.

I added an example of the autoland in my post :)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hope this is relevant to the thread.

Do you gain less XP when utilizing auto land?

1 Like

No I don’t think you do

1 Like

@nickchan, everything in aviation has a function.

@Reggie_Cherry, i think for the time being its the same as a manual landing but to do an auto land which is good you need more time and a longer final then doing manual pattern work :)

1 Like

@Aernout @Full_flight thanks. You need a lot more time and patience. Not sure why people don’t like the auto land and say it’s not realistic. I’ve watched several videos of the auto land function.

Maybe they only want you using it in low visibility situations but I just like to watch technology do it’s thing!!!

Thanks Again!

4 Likes

@Aernout… "Do Nice Work! ( As All Ways) Max Sends

1 Like

Thank-you 😎

1 Like

You should be level with the glideslope to avoid that

1 Like