How to unsubscribe for Live

Currently I am wondering if there is a way to unsubscribe from live. I originally wanted to get 1 month of live then determine if I want to get a new subscription. As the weeks got busier for me I had spent little time on Infinite flight and figured not to renew. The last day of my subscription I tried to figure out if there was a way to unsubscribe but I was unsuccessful and my subscription was renewed. Anyone know of any way to unsubscribe. Currently running IOS 11.0.3. I apologize in advanced if I did something incorrect or missed a topic with the same answer.

Go to your account on the App Store and it should show your subscription to IF, just hit cancel auto renewal on that. Then your IF Pro sub will last till the end of it’s last day then expire without renewing.

I don’t think he wants a refund, I think he just wants to turn off auto-renew.

1 Like

Thanks, but is there anyway to prevent it from renewing again?

Thank you for contacting support. Auto-Renew can be cancelled by launching your App Store or PlayStore app, opening your account page, then selecting Subscriptions. From here you can manage and cancel any existing subscriptions. We appreciate your business!

3 Likes