How to tell what your v1 speed going to be

Hey IFC hope your all safe. But today i just want to know you know what your v1 speed going to be for take off. is there like a app or somthing you guys used? leave your thoughts in the comments so i can know what my v1 speed going to be.

From my memory,

This should be able to show your V1 Speed.

4 Likes

I use IFAssistance & it tells me when I have reached V1 or FPLTOIF

4 Likes

Okay Thanks bro i will have a try

Alright bro Thanks i will have a go cheers!

2 Likes

@TK_ARMY_NZ. MaxSez: I have Standard V’s + Infinate Assistant.

Trash Haulers: 80/100/125K. at V2 just a bit of back pressure on the Yoke. Alway Flaps! based on gross.

GA Prop: 20/30/50K
GA Turbine: Same as Haulers

Aircraft configured properly will TakeOff on there own when they come alive based on atmospheric conditions.

Works for me for IF.

Regards Mate, Max

4 Likes

Hey mate this is really cool i will have a good Thanks mate

2 Likes

I always spend about 25-30 minutes planning my flights, which includes spawning at the airport with the realtime weather on solo and manually finding all the speeds I need. It is tedious and it definitely not for everyone lol

3 Likes

IF Assistant is good. It calculates you’re V-speeds for you, and you can have a virtual pilot monitoring callout those speeds, as well as other awesome features.

2 Likes

If the she,e used is V1/Vr/V2, the speeds look a bit too low to me to be honest especially Vr. You won’t lift off at 100kts, but rather risk a tailstrike in my opinion.

1 Like

@JulianB… MazSez. V1-V2-VR… infinite assistant convoluted V’s never considered. V’s always come in order 1-2-3.
Max

Airbus FMC is ordered V1/VR/V2 though, isn’t it?

MaxSez: I convert convoluted V’s. Logical progression avoids depression or compression. LOL
Max

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.