How to save fuelπŸ˜‚

So im flying an A380 from Sydney to Seoul and my fuel is around 4,375kgπŸ˜‚ and im a bit far away from JapanπŸ˜‚ do you guys any have recommendations on how to save fuel?πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Go for a swim

45 Likes

You should make a quick fuel up stop, maybe stop in manilla or at the Eastern coast of China

3 Likes

yea i supposed to have a quick stop in Manila but i changed it, so i will be stopping in Tokyo if i can made it thoπŸ˜‚

Divert to RKPC

1 Like

Use more fuel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

If you step πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ climb, you’ll burn πŸ˜‚ less fuel at a higher πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ altitude. You’ll also use πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ less fuel during descent.

Alternatively πŸ˜‚ as already suggeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚sted you can πŸ˜‚ make a stop

21 Likes

I just put my fuel to full lol

2 Likes

Under da sea, under da sea. Darling it’s better, down where it’s wetter, take it from me!

All jokes aside you should probs land somewhere for fuel. (Besides the ocean lol)

4 Likes

πŸ˜‚ I compπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚letely agree πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

When I do flights i sometimes use simbrief to calculate the fuel I need. I think fpltoif does it as well? Im not sure, but they are good resources to help ensure your flight plan is correct and that you pack enough fuel.

In order to save fuel, I’d reccomend not going Mach .86 or .85, go mach .78 or at most .80.🀣

1 Like

Mach 0.85-0.86 is completely fine for the A380.

4 Likes

Lost of laughters today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ whats going on dude

2 Likes

I gotcha, ill add the laughter

There sadly isnt much you can do other than a diversion or descending.

When you Load full fuel, you’ll weigh more than you might need, which is not what you should do.

1 Like

basically my fuel is full but my passenger are around 77
and the cargo is around 117 and cruise at 34,000 ft

How to save fuel.

1. Use max fuel
  2. If ur running outta fuel dump cargo out over sea
  3. If u do run out of fuel, then ur flight is turning in2 a cruise 🚒

Warning : all legal action against me will not be effective enough to sue me. Ur liable for any losses u may have. This message bought to u by Geico, 15 mins could save u 15% or more on Boeing 747 insurance

5 Likes

Now is perfect glider practice for you

Damn really? I need me some if that. Do they cover A380’s too? Because he’ll be needing it.