How to restore contact with Live server?

I have now experienced problem with connction to Live Server. I have lost communication with ground and also I do not see any other aircrafts. It is possibility to restore connection in flight?

2 Likes

Yes, just keep flying and you should see it connect again. You may see intermittent disconnects here and there but don’t be too alarmed ;)

Just be sure that you have a good/stable internet connection.

8 Likes

Just keep flying and it should reconnect. That’s what happened to me, anyway.

1 Like

Yes I have stable internet connection, last Ultra Long Haul flight was non-stop for about 50 hours without any problem. Now problem and conection was lost until end of the flight so more that 45 minutes.

Toggle flight mode on/off helps sometimes.

Flight mode? I do not understand what you think.

Airplane mode/flight mode on your device, disabling your connection completely. Once you turn it off your connection might be restored.

Flight mode means airplane mode.

But how I can do this in flight??? :-)

What device do you have?

I have Samsung Galaxy S7 and now same happened after landing.

Did it stay red completely throughout or did it toggle between red/green?

Only Red, I must leave my flight than it is again Green. But it is not possible to connect in flight.

Just so everything is super clear:

Your connection is green when you spawn, but after a short while it turns red and stays like that no matter what?

Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection. Maybe sit next to the router. I would have said restart the app but you’re mid flight…

Yes, absolutelly this is the problem.

Did you think that I can make 50+ hour non stop flight without this problem and my connection it is not good?

Anyone has problems now? I can’t connect. Is game up?

No, I don’t think you could make even an hour flight if you had bad connection. You WiFi would probably disconnect somewhere while flying

I simply did a device restart and it was fine :)

There is already a topic for it though