How to report pilots for trolling?

I just had a couple of pilots trolling around an airport to the point where I had to leave ATC. When I try to report in game it says my controller rating is too low. I have a screenshot of their callsigns. They were parked in the middle of the runway, spamming me with various communications and effectively making it impossible for me to control the airport.

1 Like

This is just a problem of the Traning Server. Ghosting powers are only granted to Expert Server Controllers. For as long as you’re a TS1 Controller, you’ll just have to live with it

1 Like

Keep practicing and ATC training. Unfortunately you don’t have many options here since you aren’t IFATC. It can be frustrating at times but hang in there, there are a lot brighter days with great pilots then there are bad days 😉

1 Like

Ghosting and reporting are different. I can report other pilots when I’m a pilot myself, but don’t seem to be able to on ATC

1 Like

Can’t wait until I’m IFATC, half way there with ops, but man people like this make it tough

When you report an aircraft as a pilot, it doesn’t do anything unless two more other pilots also report him. This feature is also disabled, I believe, although I’m not 100% sure about that. Ghosting is the method of solution used by controllers on IF, and that’s just not available to Training Server Controllers

1 Like

Ignore the nimrods and try to work around them. Best you can do.