How to recover IF account with new Android Device

Hey everyone.
I’m new to the forum, and was wondering if anyone could help.
I’ve replaced my old Android phone with a new one ( obviously lol) and after re-downloading the app, can not access my IF account.
I do not know my account number.
And IF doesn’t recognize either of my email addresses.
I’d appreciate any help on the matter.
As I really miss IF

Welcome to the Forum!

Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? Does it say no account associated with this profile?

Best person to contact is @schyllberg !

1 Like

Hey!
Do you remember the callsign and display name for your previous account?

Indeed it does aviationex.
Thanks for the prompt reply

Do you have any recall of what any digits of the number were? Just any.

This might be the case:

This is something you can see when you have yet to create an account in Infinite Flight. An account is created when you purchase a PRO subscription and can’t be created before that. You then have the option to link your account to either a Facebook or Google profile. You are most likely trying to sign in with either of them before having purchased a subscription and have it linked with your Facebook or Google.

1 Like

Guys let’s just leave it with schyllberg

1 Like

I remember no details.
My phone was damaged.
and I’m a bit of an over active house cleaner when it comes to emails.
I just assumed my Google account would be sufficient to recover my IF account but no such luck

1 Like

Have you ever bought a PRO subscription?

Yes but only the 6 month deal, of which a month is still left on the subscription.

1 Like

Did you have a username or was it User-XXXXX?

Definitely wasn’t xxxxx.
Only digits I recall were 695.

1 Like

Okay.

I just ran your e-mail address through Infinite Flight purchases in Google Play Store, and it shows that the app was purchased yesterday.
This indicates that you’re using a different Google account on your device than you previously did.

If you were to use the one you did when you initially purchased the app + your subscription, the app should automatically recover the account as your subscription is still active based on your statement about it still being one month left.

1 Like

xxxxx is just the example, it could’ve been User-242421.

If I was to pm my email address to you could you check it to see what account is associated with it.

1 Like

Definitely. We can take this to PM instead :)