How to record flight without screen blacking out

I have been trying to record flights for my youtube channel, but my screen kept going into rest thus keeping me from uploading a perfect vid, any tips

1 Like

Hey, I would say try restarting your phone before a flight. If that dosent work try just recording your repays :) hope this helps!

Is it the device screen going to rest or IF crashing?

like how does the infinte flight channel post 11hr flights without their phones blacking out

Are you on iOS?

no android

Please give info about your device and settings.

You’ll find most solutions here:

Sorry but I my super confused about this.

Is the app crashing? Or is your phone going into sleep? Or what is actually happening?

Yea My phone is going to sleep

sry should have been more specific

While the app is running? Or does the app crash before?

while the app is running

This only happen when you’re using a screen recorder? If so, which one?

just a regular screen recorder

Assuming you’re on Android, you can try going to Settings > Display. In this menu, you’ll find a screen timeout or Sleep setting. Tapping this will allow you to change the time it takes your phone to go to sleep.

If you are on iOS, you can try going to Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-lock. You should then be able to change the time it takes for your phone to go to sleep. Note that for iOS, you have to off low power mode for this to work.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.