How To Quickly Get To Grade 4

Hello I almost reached grade 4 just need to find out a way to get 185 landings in a week is there any tips on how to get landings really quick and easy and maybe also xp thank you 👍

(here’s a screenshot of my stats)
(Currently stuck in grade 2 because of a violation)

3 Likes

Play the game, get experience by actually flying. No need to grind for grade 4 if you can’t fly a plane properly.

20 Likes

This is a video of @Dan explain what to do.

1 Like

Touch and goes at Heathrow on Casual in an XCub
Also please don’t come to ES if you can’t properly play the game

9 Likes

yeah what im going to do is mainly grind quickly to grade 5 and just work on getting better at the game After im done so I don’t have to worry about getting to grade 5

1 Like

Funny I’m 4 landings from grade 5 the and yesterday I had 120 landings the method I used is I went to KHHR and took the xcub there and I would land on one side of the runway full power climb to about 200 feet kick in left rudder witch helps you turn super quick on the xcub and tilt my device to the left no I don’t use flaps I land on the touchdown zone at around 90 knots and you have to land exactly on the touchdown zone for it to count your landing and when you make your turn for the touchdown zone it has to be right behind the threshold that why I used rudder to help me turn quicker and you do this too each side of the runway and do it as many times as you’d like to reach your goal

1 Like

Egll - Eham (expert server)
Egll - Eglc (training server)
Egll - Egll (casual server)

1 Like

My goodness, people does not know how to use full stops.

In short, there’s no need to grind for that- please. Learn how to fly and use ATC instructions properly first.

9 Likes

Spawn in xcub, Dubai which is OMdb takeoff and land at both runways this saves time other than taking the risk of crashing in Egll with a319

1 Like

And do 1000 flights from Egll-Nzaa

1 Like

Or do pattern work it gives u Xp, flight time and landings it’s the best for me though it’s time consuming that can go in ur flight time stats.

1 Like

Use C750 with half flaps at EGLL (ONLY CASUAL PLEASE)

2 Likes

Umm I don think so instead pattern work is best

1 Like

it works if you know how to operate plane at low speeds.

2 Likes

What if you are new and u don’t know

1 Like

I don’t recommend that

2 Likes

YouTube and Google in help to your brain.

2 Likes

Everyone has different opinions so let’s just leave it to others on their choice to what the wanna pick what is comfortable for them

2 Likes

I would do touch and gos in a F/A-18 at LAX

1 Like

Nice I’ll try that

3 Likes